What is Structured Labor?
How Does Structured Labor Work?
Structured Labor is an employment tool designed to drive client profitability by engineering a 3-tiered workforce: Core staff, long-term “hybrid-temps,” and traditional temp-staffing. Clients maintain complete control of how, when & to what concentration to utilize our service.
Benefits to Client
- Substantial cost and dependency reduction on third-party labor providers
- Increased workforce stability/productivity
- Reduced employment liability
- E-verify considerations
- SUTA/Unemployment reductions
- Insulate injury claims & EMR
- Reduce Benefits costs and participation obstacles
Benefits to Worker
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonuses
- Pay advances – eliminate “pay-day” loan sharks
- Telehealth Services 24/7/365
- Affordable health benefit options
- Discounted Credit Repair
- Retail Discounts
- Entertainment Ticket Discounts
- Discounted Mortgage fees
What Can Structured Labor Do For You?
Below are three examples of clients that had identified long-term temp staffing usage and have since adopted the Structured Labor Model:
About $1.5 million payroll. The cost savings from traditional temp rates to long-term temp rates equated to about 12 points in cost reduction or approximately $180k in direct cost savings.
Maintains around 15 employees in a long-term temp status. These workers equate to about $600k in payroll. Cost savings is approximately $72k in net direct savings.
A company that processes Aloe Vera adopted our model in November of 2021. Approximately 110 workers averaging $13/hr have transitioned to long-term rate. We reduced the rate 5 points from their traditional temp rate. This equated to over $160k in direct savings.
Feel free to give us a call, send us an email, or send us a message using our contact form.
808 W. Dallas St, Suite C
Conroe, TX 77301